Registration has been disabled.
Home / Register
- Tecumseh Toddler Needs Bone Marrow Transplant March 24, 2018A Tecumseh toddler suffering from a rare disease is in need of a bone marrow transplant.
- Spits Goalie Takes Down Sting In Game One (GALLERY) March 24, 2018Michael DiPietro stopped 43 of the 45 shots he faced to lead Windsor to a 6-2 win and a 1-0 series lead.
- Windsor to Observe Earth Hour Saturday March 24, 2018The city of Windsor is presenting a "live and unplugged" event to call attention to the state of our planet.
- Power Outage Planned For Wheatley March 24, 2018Entegrus is giving Wheatley residents a heads up that their power will go out this Sunday.
- Cyclone Aid Looks To Fill Shelves For A Month March 24, 2018Sarnia's Inn of the Good Shepherd is hopeful the community feels generous with its donations this weekend.