Home / Cross Market Promotion/Giveaway Booking Form
- Warrant issued for suspect in armed robberies May 22, 2019Police have arrested one suspect and are looking for another after armed robberies at convenience stores in Petrolia and Sarnia.
- Mayoral candidate questions election finances May 21, 2019A failed mayoral candidate in the Chatham-Kent municipal election has filed 10 complaints against council candidates, a fellow mayoral candidate and a lobbyist organization, alleging unclaimed election finances.
- Hundreds flock to job fair in Wallaceburg May 21, 2019Whyte’s Foods will have no shortage of resumes to sort through after its two-day job fair attracted hundreds of people.
- Cyclist struck by vehicle in Tillsonburg May 21, 2019A male cyclist has been rushed to hospital after his bike was struck by a vehicle in Tillsonburg.
- Windsor councillors approve first round of federal transit funding May 21, 2019Transit and road infrastructure in Windsor will get a financial boost over the next few years.