Posting Date: October 7th, 2019
Close Date : October 25th, 2019
Position: Afternoon Drive Announcer – Classic Rock 98.1
London’s only Classic Rock station has a rare opening for an afternoon drive announcer.
Reporting to the PD, the successful candidate will:
- Plan, prepare and execute the afternoon drive show, Monday – Friday
- Represent the radio station in the community at events
- Help grow the 98.1 audience on air and online
- Write weekly blogs and update/maintain the radio station website
- Assist in the music department as required
- Voice commercials & other production duties
- Other duties as assigned by the PD
- 3 years of on air experience (previous Rock experience an asset)
- Positive attitude with a desire to win
- Strong web/social media skills
- Team Player
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking skills
We’re looking to fill this position quickly, so if you’re interested, please send your stuff ASAP. Demo & resume email@example.com
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Blackburn Radio Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace. We are committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified Men, Women, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Applicants should identify if they require accommodation during the recruitment process on a confidential basis.