Blackburn Radio Inc has an immediate & rare opportunity for a Sales Rep in our Sarnia Branch. The successful candidate will be responsible for expanding our retail client base and maximizing local radio & digital revenue. If you are right for this job you do not take NO for an answer, you’re a prospecting champion and you love to win.
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly/annual radio & digital revenue targets
- Develop radio & digital revenue from existing & unassigned accounts in Sarnia & surrounding areas
- Provide on-going support to ensure optimal client service
- Ability to coordinate creative from initial sales meetings through to preparation of ads for client approval
- Delivering accurate call reports and planned revenue numbers to management
- Ongoing awareness of our clients’ day to day challenges
- Receivables control
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of media sales experience preferred
- Education in sales and marketing preferred
- High level of initiative/self motivation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional Prospecting and Networking skills
- Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
- Must enjoy a fast-paced work environment that is based on team & individual effort
- A valid driver’s license and reliable automobile
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach
A competitive compensation package & Benefits will be set to meet the needs of the successful applicant.
Interested applicants are invited to email a resume in confidence to: email@example.com
Please ensure that the subject line in your email is “Sarnia Sales”
Please note…we will contact the successful candidates for further interviews.
Blackburn Radio Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace. We are committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified Men, Women, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Applicants should identify if they require accommodation during the recruitment process on a confidential basis.