Digital Content Coordinator – London ON
Blackburn Radio is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Digital Content Coordinator to join our Digital Marketing team.
- Digital campaign setup via multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Ads, and other 3rd party platforms).
- Keep track of upcoming campaigns and ensure they launch as per the appropriate calendars.
- Track, measure, and assist with analysis of post launch campaign activities.
- Engage directly with audiences when needed – including customers and fans – across digital channels to drive positive sentiment, loyalty, and advocacy for our clients.
- Accurately maintain client records.
- Assist with monitoring and maintaining campaign performance.
- Assist with document creation: presentations, visual summaries, schedules and reports.
- Support the team on various client related projects as required.
- Identify and share insights from social media monitoring with team members on a regular basis to inform strategies and plans.
- Stay up to date with new tools, updates, and opportunities across digital platforms.
- Strong knowledge and experience using social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.).
- Minimum of two years’ experience using social media in a professional capacity.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Excel, and presentation software is required.
- Experience writing great content for the web in plain language, and developing other engaging content (e.g. photos/videos), is required.
- Understanding of current and emerging social media trends is required.
- Knowledge of digital advertising platforms is an asset.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other graphic design software for creating web graphics is an asset.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment where prioritization and time management skills are critical.
- You understand the importance of accountability and take ownership of your work.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal; the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Demonstrated initiative and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent research and planning skills.
- You enjoy being part of a fun, dynamic team who works hard and plays hard.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing, digital marketing, communications, digital media, or a related field.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Digital Content Coordinator’. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Applications will be accepted until 5pm on March 31, 2019.
Blackburn Radio Inc. encourages diversity in the workplace. BRI is an equal opportunity employer.
NOTE: Must have a valid G2 Driver’s License – some driving will be required.