Over the past year BRI has initiated programs for skill development for staff. It is our intention to continue to work with staff to identify their career goals, to assist in developing staff who may be interested in exploring possible career opportunities in other areas that may be of interest or to identify and train staff who is interested in possible openings in larger markets or management positions.
Home / Career Development Questionnaire
- North Lambton Lodge residents welcome new wheels August 25, 2019Residents at the county’s long-term care home in Forest have some new wheels to take out for a spin. Lambton County recently purchased a trishaw bike for the 88 residents at North Lambton Lodge. The bike can accommodate two passengers on each ride at the front, and is navigated by a pedalling pilot at the […]
- Riders to fundraise for Downtown Mission Sunday August 25, 2019Motorcycle riders will take to the roads for a good cause Sunday morning.
- Sports Schedule for Sunday, August 25th, 2019 August 25, 2019Jays wrap up a series with Seattle, and more junior hockey pre-season action.
- Salvation Army helping feed local students August 25, 2019The Salvation Army has put together 400 lunch bags with a week of juice boxes and snacks for low income families in Sarnia-Lambton.
- Scooter competition coming to CK August 25, 2019It's time to dust off those scooter wheels as the inaugural Chatham-Kent Scooter Festival and Competition makes its way to the area.