Over the past year BRI has initiated programs for skill development for staff. It is our intention to continue to work with staff to identify their career goals, to assist in developing staff who may be interested in exploring possible career opportunities in other areas that may be of interest or to identify and train staff who is interested in possible openings in larger markets or management positions.
Home / Career Development Questionnaire
- More than 300 Attend Doug Ford Rally In Mildmay April 20, 2018Doug Ford repeated his promise to hired an independent auditor to examine the provincial finances if he is elected June 7th.
- Perth-Wellington NDP Choose Candidate April 20, 2018Michael O'Brien of Stratford was selected Thursday as the NDP candidate for the Perth-Wellington provincial riding.
- Goderich Mayor Pleased With Recent Partnerships April 20, 2018The Mayor presented a 2018 progress report at his annual Lunch Meeting Thursday in Goderich.
- Wingham Couple Home After Flooding Disaster In Hawaii April 20, 2018Couples from Howick and Walkerton were also caught in the deluge in one section of Hawaii.
- Conners Just Out of Top Ten at Valero Open April 20, 2018Listowel's Corey Conners opened the Valero Texas Open with a 2-under 70.