Over the past year BRI has initiated programs for skill development for staff. It is our intention to continue to work with staff to identify their career goals, to assist in developing staff who may be interested in exploring possible career opportunities in other areas that may be of interest or to identify and train staff who is interested in possible openings in larger markets or management positions.
Home / Career Development Questionnaire
- CKHA gets $1.8M through provincial investment January 24, 2019A couple of local hospitals will be able to make some upgrades after receiving provincial dollars through an annual fund.
- Scores from Wednesday, January 24 January 24, 2019Leafs score a win before the break.
- MPP Lisa Thompson to host roundtable with Minister of Municpal Affairs and Housing January 24, 2019The Municpality of South Bruce will be hosting the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing this weekend.
- Arrest made in Collingwood murders January 24, 2019The bodies of two people were found in a residence on Georgian Blue in Collingwood early Tuesday morning.
- ABCA Shoreline Management Plan generates discussion January 24, 2019Shoreline protection has been one of the most common public concerns in the ABCA's new Shoreline Management Plan.