Over the past year BRI has initiated programs for skill development for staff. It is our intention to continue to work with staff to identify their career goals, to assist in developing staff who may be interested in exploring possible career opportunities in other areas that may be of interest or to identify and train staff who is interested in possible openings in larger markets or management positions.
Home / Career Development Questionnaire
- Leamington Raceway keeps fighting for its survival October 15, 2018Nerves have calmed down a bit at Leamington Raceway after the province announced late Friday that it is supporting some race tracks with additional funding without mentioning Leamington.
- Voting glitch resolved in Point Edward October 15, 2018The Village of Point Edward was able to resolve a glitch in the telephone voting system Friday.
- Closing Markets for Monday, October 15th October 15, 2018Big jump for soybeans
- Man charged after indecent acts near Western October 15, 2018Charges have been laid in relation to recent sightings of a naked man near Western University.
- KI pill distribution now expanded October 15, 2018Local health officials have expanded an initiative designed to handle the unlikely event of a nuclear accident in the States.